My Grandpa Jacobs passed away on Friday night surround-ed by his loved ones. It is always so hard for those of us left here to find comfort from the pain of missing of loved one, but I know that he is feeling better now and is in a much better place. Losing a loved one around a holiday is hard, and this year it is twice as hard, as last year we lost my Grandpa Wettstein on Easter Sunday morning. It has also been so hard for me being so far away from my family durring this time. But, I am very blessed that I was able to go back home to the U.S. and visit with him a few times this month. He will be so very much missed and we will love him always.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Grandpa Passed Away on Friday Night
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jenn, So sorry to hear about your grandpa, but he's in a better place and not in any in pain anymore. My sympathies to you and your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment