Monday, October 19, 2009

Witches Night Out

Every year Gardner Village has this fun activity where you get to dress up as witches and have a fun night out with your friends. Gardner Village is a really neat little old village where the houses have been turned into little boutiques. So, we dressed up and spent a night of shopping, eating, and dancing with fellow witches...so much fun!




10 comments:

brandi395 said...

It was a blast!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Yes it was! I am already planning for next year. I feel a trip coming on to find an old black prom dress. :)

MaricrisG said...

I'm so glad to see this. I need to dress up as a witch this Saturday for a pumpkin fest and this is the inspiration I need! Thank you.

Julie from JulieChats said...

That looks like so much fun! It's nice to meet you!

Just stopping by late to say hi from last week's VGNO!

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in forever.

Shannon said...

Do we no how to party or what!?!?!

Cheryl said...

This is so cool! TFS. :)

Tina said...

that looks brilliant. great that you all dressed the same. so much more fun ;)

Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack

Kristen Andrews said...

that looks like a lot of fun!

nanaygin said...

cool! make me want to go there and join next year...as if I live nearby...lol!