Friday, October 16, 2009

October is going by way to fast!

I love scary movies and I use October as an excuse to watch as many scary movies as I can fit in. This year, I just haven't had the time to watch as many as I want to. If I had to pick one to choose as one of my most favorites, it would be "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". Now, I love bloody movies; the SAW movies are some of my most favorite. But, there is just something about "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" that always creeps me out. Watch out for 3:00am, they will get you!

3 comments:

robin said...

yikes... i am such a baby when it comes to scary movies! i'll leave those up to you!
happy Friday and happy GNO!
ps- great blog design! so cute!

Gladys said...

My scarey movie is The Birds... that Alfred Hitchcock gets me everytime

Ann Harrison said...

JE-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-N-N!

I'm still here! You're still here! Yes!

Now, about this scary movie business, I'm going to let you be the one that stays up to watch them. I just get too freaked out.

Happy VGNO dear Jenn :->