Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Second Degree Sunburn

A few weeks ago we went camping to Fish Lake and had a great time. I even caught four fish! Well, I caught more than fish, I caught a sunburn. And, not just any sunburn, a second degree sunburn. It was pure torture! I had to go in everyday for a week to get the skin taken off of my arms and I had bandages on them for two weeks. I have only had the dressings off for three days now. I only have pics of the burns for the first week and a half. They look so much better now! I will have to take a pic later of how much better they look. But, just for your viewing pleasure I will post what they looked like the first week and a half.

Left arm

Right arm

The end of week one after all the blisters had broken

The bandages I had to wear for two weeks