Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th Everyone!


I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July. I love our country and I love getting to spend some time with my family and friends. It is also a day to give thanks to all of our wonderful troops for all the hard work they do to keep our freedom intact! Here are a few pics of Bob when he was in Afghanistan for a year.We are so very proud of him!


9 comments:

Gena - Lagean Ellis said...

Nice to meet you. You have a really nice blog. Love your pics.

Happy VGNO.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Happy GNO!! Have a great 4TH!

Kitten said...

Stopping by from the VGNO. You've got a neat little blog goin' here!

MaricrisG said...

Happy 4th! What are your plans for tomorrow? I'm already hearing lots of fireworks in my neighborhood :)

Martha said...

Stopping by from VGNO. Happy 4th.

Drahdrah said...

Happy VGNO, and 4th !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. So appreciative of those who serve our country. Happy 4th.

Happy VGNO

Mandala Michelle said...

Happy 4th and happy VGNO. Glad to meet someone new!

Christina-Marie Wright said...

Your blog layout makes me happy!

Have a blessed and fun Fourth!

Happy VGNO!