Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trip to the zoo

I have fallen so behind on my blogging! So much to post but so little time. I am hoping to catch up a little bit this weekend. A few weekends ago the weather here was just wonderful. We enjoyed it by being outside and taking a trip to the zoo.


7 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Jenn
I have enjoyed catching up with your blog today. I have missed lots. Glad you had a good easter. Your trip to Zion looked lovely and Colin looks to be having a great time skiing. I loved your pictures from the zoo.
I did send you an invite to my new blog. It went to the snowrs e-mail. I just sent you another a few minutes ago to the e-mail you quoted. Hope you can now view. Please let me know if you can't.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay

~Sandy said...

Just stopping by from SITS to say hello! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! Now I'm off to read more:)
Hugs, Sandy

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I always enjoy going to the zoo. The Cleveland zoo used to have peacocks but doesn't any more. I miss them. I loved taking their pictures in spring when they would spread open their feathers like a big fan. The red panda is my favorite animal at the zoo because it's just so cute and I always wish I could pet it.

MaricrisG said...

Hey! Great to see some of your adventures. Haven't been blogging a lot myself. Life's priorities! :) I hope to do more blogging soon- crossing fingers...

Clark Captions said...

This looks like it was such a fun day!!! Glad you were able to get out and spend it with the family. I love days like that!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I'm finding working really cuts into my blogging time...Sucks that there are such things as bills to pay, blahblahblah.

Ailurophile said...

Lovely pictures of the zoo. Thanks for sharing. Love that Red Panda :)