Saturday, April 4, 2009

Addy Wants To Be A Nurse Too

My oldest daughter Megan is going to graduate from high school with her associate of science degree and then go to the U of U to get her registered nursing degree. For those of you who don't know, both Bob and I are registered nurses. Well, Addy had to dress up for school the other day in an outfit that they would wear to the job they want to do when they grow up. Addy said she wanted to be a nurse, so we dressed her up in one of my scrub outfits. She looked so cute!

11 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Adorable. Lucky the scrubs fit her!

Laura said...

We need more great nurses! Love the pic!

Shannon said...

Keeping it all in the family. Way to go!

brandi395 said...

Now you just need to get Collin to go into the medical field and you will have it made!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I sure wish I could talk Collin into going into the medical field, he would never be out of a job! He is determined that he wants to something with computers.

Sit A Spell said...

That is so cool that she knows what she wants to be in life. I always knew I wanted to be a teacher...yes, I became one! I am a sahm now. We have nurses in my family and lots of my friends are!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

How stinkin' cute! Yeah, my daughter's been telling me lately that she's going to be a teacher, too. Sooooo sweet!

~Shaye

http://millermemoir.blogspot.com

Threeundertwo said...

Good for her! You must be so proud. What a great kid.

Tina said...

thats nice how she wants to follow in your footsteps. too sweet

Ashlee said...

Hey Jen,
I haven't blogged forever but I've been thinking about you and wondering what's going on- now I know! I'm glad you keep this current. You have such a fun life!

Clark Captions said...

Addy is darling!
That is REALLY cool about Meagan! What a go getter!
It will be such a great thing for her to be so far ahead when she graduates, and her life is just beginning! When I grow up, I want to be a nurse too! Maybe some day I will finish! (sigh!)