Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I thought today would be a perfect day to re-post our pictures from our trip to Dublin, Ireland that we took last year. I loved Ireland and I really hope that we get to go back there one day soon. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!


12 comments:

Shannon said...

So cool! You are so lucky to have been able to travel the world like that! Great pictures!

Cheryl said...

Such a gorgeous place! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay-ann said...

Great pictures Jenn. I would love to go there some day.
Hope your week is going well. Only 16 days until our trip. Is that about the same for you? Maybe we will pass in the sky!!!
Lindsay

brandi395 said...

Ireland is my dream vacation. I think you better take me when you go back!

Clark Captions said...

How awesome Jenn!!! I love these pics...so beautiful! Glad you were able to go!

GinSpaghetti said...

Great... now *I* want to go there too!!! Beautiful pictures!!!

Threeundertwo said...

I would love to go someday! Happy (late) St. Patrick's Day!

Kristen Andrews said...

so cool, make sure you enter my contest.

angie said...

Those are some great photos! Hope you're have a good weekend!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

I've wanted to go to Ireland ever since I was itty bitty!!! I'm hoping the military takes me there eventually-- I don't even know if there is a base there. I atleast want to vacation there haha. Your pics are great!!

I gave you an award!
http://thatengagedgirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/award-lovin.html

Sarah said...

Hi! Welcome to SITS girls! I would love to travel there someday soon...