We had a very busy weekend. Bob took Collin up to Park City on his very first ski trip. He absolutely loved it! We are going to have to start saving our pennies so we can make it a family sport I think. Addy and Bob worked on her science project this weekend. They were seeing how warm and cold affected air in balloons. They had a great time! Megan and her friend Robin played their violins at Robin's Wards sacrament meeting, they have been practicing for weeks. Harley the puppy, well, all she did was sleep, eat, and play. All in all, it was a good weekend. I will post a video of Collin skiing this weekend (he looked so cute). 


Monday, March 9, 2009
Busy Weekend
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! I've never tried skiing--sounds like fun!
Yeah but you were sick! maybe next weekend you can enjoy it with the rest of your family!
Your puppy is cute!!
Sounds like a good week.
Sweet photos there! Hope you are all feeling better. We have sickness here this weekend. ick.
That picture of Addy looks JUST LIKE YOU when you were little! The look of "What did I do?" that I remember seeing you make oh so often! :)
Post a Comment