Well, I should be really happy that we are moving back to America in July, and I am. I love and miss my family and friends that live there a lot. I also was able to get my job back (which I really love a lot!) at Primary Children's Medical Center in their newborn intensive care unit...my start date is July 28th. I love my house in Riverton and I miss my pets.
With all that said, I am not sure I am ready to leave England. I am just now starting to get used to the idea of the "English" way of life (except for driving). I finally like my job here (after working for six months) and I have made some absolutely wonderful friends here. I love all the traveling we are able to do and I love the weather, yes, rain and all.
Change is always such a hard thing. However, I don't think it will take us long to get back into the swing of American life. :)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
We are moving back to America!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 4:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't wait until you guys get back! We miss Megan so much!
Yea! We'll be happy to have you back.
Post a Comment