Bob's dad is doing pretty good health wise (he has had a rough day today though), and I think that he is truly glad that we are here. I think my biggest challenge this week has been learning to cook for 7 people!
Here are a few pics:
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Bob's dad is doing pretty good health wise (he has had a rough day today though), and I think that he is truly glad that we are here. I think my biggest challenge this week has been learning to cook for 7 people!
Here are a few pics:
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 10:01 AM
2 comments:
Hey Jenn, your pix are great but I want to know how you managed to get all that stuff to England with you (th) or did you just send Bob shopping when you got there???
Love & miss you - Judi
Hey Bob and Jenn... Although we have never met, I'm dating Dave and Michelle Pease’s daughter Kristin. It just so happens they told me they had great friends that recently moved over to Sunny England, more specifically Holbeach. Well, they say it's a small world because I was raised in Holbeach myself. I went to George Farmer Secondary school and played football at Carter's park in my teenage years! It has been over 11 years since I lived there and the last time I was back in Holbeach was about 2 years ago in which I’ve have seen many changes!
If you have time and you like history (Cathedrals), I would highly recommend Lincoln Cathedral which is about an hour’s ride away. I believe that’s where DaVinci code was filmed! As for the beach, it’s pretty non existent which explains why most brits head over the Mediterranean Sea.
Also, have you wandered where Holbeach got its name from? If history serves me correct, Holbeach used to an “old beach” back in the hay days, hence the name Holbeach!
Cheers for now and enjoy the British summer and the great pubs!
Post a Comment