Monday, September 24, 2007

Our dog Sadie

Our dog Sadie died yesterday after being hit by a car (she was being watched back home in the US). This is all three of the childrens first real loss of a pet and are truly having a hard time with it being so far away, heck, I am having a very hard time with it. We thought we would share a few photos of our very cute, loved, and missed dog Sadie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn and Family,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Sadie, whom you loved so much. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I can tell she was very well loved and was really a part of the family. She was very blessed to have had you as a family.
-Mindie

Anonymous said...

Oh geez Jenny. I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you. I just cant believe this. :(

Lynny

Judi said...

How sad!!! I'm sure you will miss her like the dickens for a long, long time. I love Lab's they are such fun dogs (yup)

XXXOOO - Judi

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your families loss Jenn!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

sorry for your loss, i know what its like to lose a pet. Just like a family member.

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Marcie told me about the loss of Sadie after she read about it on your blog. My heart is breaking for you. She is such a sweet baby in all of your pictures.

Brian and I lost Bear on Sept 17th to renal failure. He was also 10 years old like Sadie. Our animals become such a part of our families and when lose them it can be devastating.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jen.

Bonnie Gaulke