I am a married mom of three just trying to keep control around every one of life's curve balls! I work as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner at Primary Children's Hospital/Intermountain Healthcare Hospital/LDS Hospital in the newborn ICU. I completed my Doctorate degree in 2013 at the University of Utah. Bob is a Registered Nurse and he works up at the University of Utah Hospital in the bone marrow transplant unit. He also works some extra shifts at the new Riverton Hospital in the emergency room. We have a very busy life and the greatest kids on earth, we wouldn't change any of it!
This was given to me by Dori. She is an American living in England like I was last year. She has a really fun blog. Click on the award to see her great blog.
Fabulous
Another fun award from Dori! Thanks Dori, your a sweetie!
Superior Scribbler Award
Kristen over at La Dolce Vita gave me this great award! Thanks Kristen, you are so so sweet! Please click on the award to go over and see her neat site, she has lots of fun stuff to buy!
I Love Your Blog Award!
Maricris from Zen For You was sweet enough to give me this award...thank you so much Maricris! Click on the award to see Maricris' cute blog page.
You Rock Award!
Thanks so much to Jennifer over at The Dirty Shirt for this award! You are such a sweetheart! Just click on the award to see Jennifer's great site!
BFF Award
I recieved this award from sweet Janel over at Dandelion Dayz. Thank you so much Janel! Just click on the picture to go and see Janel's great blog!
I was lucky enough to get this lovely award from Tina over at The Adventures of a Working Mom. Thank you so much Tina! Click on the award to go and check out Tina's fun blog!
Jennifer of at The Dirty Shirt gave me this really cool award! Thanks Jennifer! Click on the pic to go and visit her Kreativ Blog.
Friendship Award
This is such a fun award, thank you so much! Click on the award to see the Tollsons 4 Him great blog!
I was lucky enough to recieve this award five times! Thanks Janel from Dandelion Dayz, Shannon over at Livin' with the Wild Wild Wests, Maricris at Zen For You, Tina over at The Adventures of a Working Mom, and Tina from Mummy Diaries. You girls are great!
I was given this fun award from Lisa over at Adventures In JujuBoo. Thanks so very much Lisa! Click on the award to see her great blog.
Top Blog Award
Thanks to Claire from The House that Koen & Claire (re)Built. Thanks so very much! You are really making me miss Europe. Click on the award to see Claire's fun blog.
Lisa from Adventures In JujuBoo was really sweet and gave me this award. Thank you so much Lisa! Click on the award to see her great blog!
0 comments:
Post a Comment