Friday, September 4, 2009

Traveling budies

So most of you know by now that I a great group of BFF's that I love to travel with. These are some of the greatest girls in the world and I am so lucky to have them as friends. This year so far we have been to New Orleans and a visit to Texas. We have another trip planned this November to go back to New Orleans to celebrate our birthdays (there are three of us in the group that have November birthdays). We always have so much fun together.

Me, Cassie, Tangy, and Dane

Me and Dane

Tangy, Dane, Margie, Gelli, Me, and Deb

Mary, Me, Cindy, Tangy, and Margie

Everything tastes better fried, to include green beans!

8 comments:

Ali said...

Fried green beans?! Count me in:)

Liz Mays said...

What? I've never heard of fried green beans but I sure think I'd like them!

robin said...

Looks like a great bunch of girls!
Happy Friday and happy GNO!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those fried green beans actually look good! Looks like your Traveling buddies are lots of fun to travel with! :)

Happy VGNO! :)

Gena - Lagean Ellis said...

Looks like you were all having a blast.

Gena - Lagean Ellis said...

Happy VGNO

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your lovely friends. I bet you have the most wonderful time. They look such a fun group of girls. Wish I could come but I'll pass on the beans!
Lindsay
x

MaricrisG said...

Aw! You are so blessed having all these wonderful ladies as friends.