Friday, November 9, 2007

Weekly update :)

This week has been more of a "normal" week for us. Nothing to exciting to talk about. I did get offered two different jobs and excepted one in a small little 16 bed newborn ICU in Peterborough. The other job was on a women's same day/short stay surgical unit in King's Lynn. Now I am just waiting for my background checks to come back and I should start work around the first week of December. It is getting really cold here and the leaves have finally fallen off of the trees. Winter is just right around the corner I am afraid. Thumper is getting bigger and bigger and I think that it is almost time to get him fixed (he is going to love us for that!). Bob's dad is still doing good. We bought him a new "toy" that will hopefully get him in and out of the bathtub a lot easier. I hope everyone had a great Halloween and is having a great November.

P.S. Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes! I am lucky to have such a great bunch of family and friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob you need to talk to dad and let him know that John. Sophia husband passed away this weekend he has been fighing cancer and that Sophia say that is better this way the last two week he has been on so much morphine he was total out of it. she send her well wishes to you all.

love
Fred..